Entradas populares

lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

This is my Weekly Schedule



     In this days  my shcedule is very flexible to be honest, because in this moments I dont have a job so that makes my days relaxed.

     On Monday at seven o'clock onwards I have all morning to sleep and rest. At 7pm I use my computer to advance college work and to talk with my friends.
     On Tuesday at 9 o´clock I have English Class, is the only classes I have on Tuesdays so at 4 pm I excercise.
       On Wednesday I go to drawing class II at 7 o´clock , and then i go home. At 8pm i watch my favorite TV show.
       On Thursdays I have Image Theory class from 7o´clock to 9 o´clock and then  I have drawing class II until 11 o´clock, just those  two clasess in this day.
      On Fridays at 9 o clock I have Social Responsability classes until 11 o clock and then I can relax to go to the disco with my friends.
      On saturdays  I use to  travel   very ealier to Ojeda City to visit my family. When I get there I try to spent most of the time with my nephew who I  love so much.
      On sunday we share a family meal , at 6 pm  I have to go back to maracaibo with my rutine.

   Well this is some of the things I do with my time  in the weeks bye see you next timee. Would be great to see yor comments ^^ <3






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario