Entradas populares

martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

Hi welcome to my blog

   In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.


  My name is Paola Corzo but you can call me Pao. I was born in Cabimas. Actually im living in Maracaibo, La Trinidad. I'm 23 years old and I study Graphic Design at Rafael belloso chacin(URBE). My favorite subjects are Graphic Design workshop, Graphic Techniques Representation and Image Theory. Im in the  5th trimester and I'm taking 4 classes.


 I love computer design, edition in photoshop, dancing, shopping, going out with friends, music (Avril Lavigne in particular),i also like to go dancing at the disco. The things a hate most are,when someone wake me up when im sleeping, liers, hipocrits, I cant tolerate ppeople smoking. My dream is to finish my career and eventually become a recognized Grafic Designer in the world.



  I'm not very good at english  to be honest, I'm very lazy for learning a language. In particular I would love to learn japanise and also love to visit Asia Continent, Japan, China, Taiwan. I just love their culture and everything, I'm a asian dorama lover.

  Well I have to say good bye for now I hope  you enjoy knowing a little more of me, we will be seeing soon... dont stop following me and leave ur comments..!!! and Remember....every cause has an effect sooner or later ^^ ...!!! good byeee. <3 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario